PayPal is a company which provides you the tools to accept credit cards and sell items online. Its pretty simple now with the PayPal. PayPal has resolved all the issues now you can sell you products online easily at your websites and can accept money from your buyers. By using PayPal its guaranteed that all your transactions are very secure, because customers will pay at PayPal and then will comeback at your web. There are few steps you will have to follow which are following and pretty simple.
- Signup at PayPal and choose the account type weather personal or business account, at both accounts you can sell products but there are some benefits at business account and its better for business man or if you are doing business.
- Login to your account and go to the Merchant services, if you are using personal account go to website payments standard at the left side. You will get 3 types of merchant services, website payments standard, email payments, PayPal express checkout.
- Choose website payments standard, then go to “Buy Now” button. Input the information about your product, insert the price and other details, you can also set shipping and tax information at this stage.
- You can use other customization options as well if you need. At the end click at “create button”. Here you will get the simple html code for your website. You can also get the code for your email If you want to send someone anything to sell through your email.
- Now place that code on your website page with the details of your product and some snaps.
- Pictures of your product and description are very important to attract the customers as well as customers will get the information about the product they will buy it.
- Now you need the traffic at your website, if you already have that good traffic than its cool. Otherwise get some traffic through displaying ads and some other options.
- When users will finally decide to buy your product they will click at buy now button and they will be redirected to PayPal login page for payment, after logging in user will pay the amount at PayPal and it will be added into your account.
PayPal doesn’t charge for creating an account or setting up buttons for any product. You just pay when you sell anything. That’s the good thing about PayPal if you are not getting any sales so you don’t need to pay anything whenever you will get some sale you will pay.
PayPal charges 3.4% + $0.30 USD per transaction if your monthly income is $0 to $3000, so in this way you will pay $3.70 on $100 transaction.
PayPal service charges decreases as your monthly income increases, if your sales increase from $3000 and goes up to $10,000 per month so PayPal will charge 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction.